4 - 6 Years
• Must have design & development experience in an industrial related product. Nice to have: Experience in low power design and intrinsically safe design.
• Experience in control system, metering and instrumentation is highly desired
• Experience in EMC and compliance product design & testing.
• Experience in various interface topology (especially I2C/SPI/UART/USB/Ethernet/Bluetooth/GSM/GPS)
• Deep understanding of characteristics of passive components, transistors (BJTs and FETs)
• Familiar with schematic capture, simulation and timing analysis tools
• Experience in Wearable and Metering design preferred
• Experience in verify the PCB design and PCB lay-out
• Strong troubleshooting skill is a must
• Must have documentation skill
• Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet product delivery goals.
• Ability to define and communicate problems clearly to others while working across multiple groups
• Developed and established product
• Perform product characterization and develop specification
• Components selection and Designing schematics
• Assist in PCB design and PCB lay-out
• Prototype board bring up, testing and debugging
• Create test plans & reports
• Resolve any hardware issues during the development phase
. Good English language skill
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Work Experience||4 - 6 Years|