Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Manage, monitor and control SAP and Non-SAP Projects and enhancements, working with internal customers to determine project definition, resources, milestones, business requirements and deliverables using project management best practices.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
• Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Support Global Users via a ticketing tool for various SAP and non-SAP systems related issues
• Support & Manage CRM (SAP Cloud for Customer) System
• Assist in vendor evaluation and selection process for various projects and manage related resources
• Co-ordinate with Vendor and internal customers for timely resolution of Support and Change Request Tickets
• Conduct Training sessions on SAP, CRM and non- SAP for internal customers to handle functional responsibilities effectively
•Techno Functional multi module experience with SAP on SD, MM, Supply Chain, FICO along with good understanding of BI tools and middleware
• Sound understanding of CRM Process with an experience of handling any of the CRM systems preferably SAP C4C or Salesforce.com etc.
• General understanding about Software Product Development processes
• Results oriented leader that possesses a strong ability to influence and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
• Demonstrated experience in leading project teams
• Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
• Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
• Certification as Project or Program Manager is a bonus